Saturday, August 31, 2013

A little planning...

...goes a long way!!! Yes, I've turned into a planner of sorts. Usually I have been a person who puts things off...however, I have begun to plan way ahead so that I can meet deadlines...scary thought isn't it?

So 3 of us are planning the 2014 Project for the PQ guild and have gotten the idea going and a couple of elements already planned and worked on...and it's going to be fun for sure! I can't give out any clues but trust me I think the guild will like it! :)

And my to-do quilting list keeps growing...

Happy Rainy-Florida Saturday to us!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Roni
Yes we have to stick to the plan ! I chose the center and am auditioning fabric for the first round. I tend to procrastinate as well - so I am in the right quilt guild !
Enjoy your Sunday - and yes, more blog entries please !